Sunday, December 23, 2012

Task-10

                    Reflection on my Wiki, Blog & Video

Laila's comment: Sazia's wiki is very organized and it's good but she can use different fonts with different colors,there are some gramatical issues but all is very organized.Her blog is very organized and navigation is good and she has done all of her tasks and there is nothing to say bad about it.


My comment: I think Laila is right about my improvements and I should improve on the things she said but I think should focus more on improving my wiki than my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I have seen your video on your wiki and am impressed with the organized way you have gone about the tasks. I wish you could explore more available video software like Photobucket to get your video a little longer than just using animoto.
    Overall a good project with well learnt features displayed.
    Ms-V

    ReplyDelete