Thursday, October 18, 2012

Task-1



                                     Digital Portfolio

Template for answering your Investigate -Task 1-View three online digital portfolios. Then answer the following questions:



1. What is the content of the site? What are the headings? What subjects and other areas are included.
-This website contains information by a chemistry teacher. The headings were all about his philosophy and himself.

2. What is about the web design? What is not so good? (Refer to colors, organization of images and text, types of images etc.)
-I think the website could be more colorful and designable.

3. Make comments about the organization of the portfolio. (Refer to navigation and how items are found)
-The organization of the portfolio was good and it was easy to navigate and items were easy to find.

b. Name of the site:

1. What is the content of the site? What are the headings? What subjects and other areas are included.
- This site contains information by an IT student. The headings were about the needs and methods of data storage.

2. What is about the web design? What is not so good? (Refer to colors, organization of images and text, types of images etc.)
- I like this site but I think it could be made more colorful and attractive.

3. Make comments about the organization of the portfolio. (Refer to navigation and how items are found)
- This portfolio could be made more organized and the navigation was easy and finding the items was fine.

c. Name of the site:

 1. What is the content of the site? What are the headings? What subjects and other areas are included.
- This site is all about information technology. The headings were about how iPads are useful in education.

2. What is about the web design? What is not so good? (Refer to colors, organization of images and text, types of images etc.)
- I loved the web design- it was colorful and had pictures and the texts were nice and the background color made the text looked bright and the color combination was good.

3. Make comments about the organization of the portfolio. (Refer to navigation and how items are found)
- The organization of the portfolio was good and it was easy to navigate and the items were easy to find.

                                                                          
Reflection: I found this task to be easy and I think I did well in this task and all I had to do is to visit the sites and answer the questions! but I think to improve I would have to justify my answers more!

No comments:

Post a Comment