What is a Digital Portfolio?
1) What are the three
important features of a digital portfolio?
-
Their
goal and life and also the job of the owner.
-
Let the teachers and parents look at the students work.
-
The student can work even if they are
2) List one advantage and one disadvantage of a
digital portfolio.
-One
advantage about digital portfolio is: People can be creative and can share
their experience and ideas about their life and work.
-
One disadvantage of digital portfolio is: people can easily plagiarize another
people’s work.
- The student was creative
on designing the webpage. it was all about herself. The design and layout was
really colorful and attractive.
Reflection: This task was all about learning! In this task I learned more about digital portfolio and I also visited a portfolio and learned more about organizing a digital portfolio! I can improve by detailing my answers more!
Reflection: This task was all about learning! In this task I learned more about digital portfolio and I also visited a portfolio and learned more about organizing a digital portfolio! I can improve by detailing my answers more!
No comments:
Post a Comment